JUNIOR PR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, O’BRIEN PR
Company: O’Brien PR
Location: Naas, Co. Kildare
Position/Title: Junior PR Account Executive
Contract Type: Full Time
O’Brien PR, a full service, PR agency, is seeking a creative, hardworking and enthusiastic Junior PR
Account Executive to join our team. Established in 2003 the company celebrates its 20th anniversary this year.
This is a very exciting opportunity for someone to develop their career in PR and work in an agency with a client list which includes names such as Dubai Duty Free, Newbridge Silverware, international hotel
company, PREM Group, Naas Racecourse, Cahernane House Hotel to mention but a few.
• Managing product mail-outs and assisting the team on launches.
• Management of press and influencer list updates, identifying new relevant targets.
• Monitoring traditional media, magazines and influencer engagement for brand coverage and competitor activity.
• Writing press material but could include, but not limited to, press releases, photo captions, blogs, radio
and TV scripts.
• Assist team with day-to-day press activity, media and event planning etc.
• Handle guest list lists and be the main point of contact for RSVP’s to our many events.
• Arrange press familiarisation trips to client hotels and visitor attractions.
• Send press clippings to clients as they appear.
• Create end of month and project, client reports.
• Work closely and collaboratively alongside the team, developing presentations/media coverage that
delivers the best output for the business.
• Ensure your line manager is kept up to date on all activities.
• Maintain accurate records of media engagements and leads for story placements.
• Play a central role in the commercial life of O’Brien PR to develop new business.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
• A third level qualification in communications, marketing, PR, journalism or new media.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate and liaise effectively.
• Extensive knowledge of social and digital platforms.
• Understanding of the travel business would be a distinct advantage.
• Strong networking skills and the ability to interact with all areas of the business.
• Strong IT skills.
• Full driving license.
• Full training will be given on various software systems.
• Initiative, drive and enthusiasm.
• Flexible approach to working hours.
• Well presented.
Opportunities to progress your career and work your way up within the company.
Salary scale: €26,000 – €29,000
Normal place of work is in our head office in Naas, Co. Kildare.
Flexible working hours and some travel maybe required.
How to apply: Interested applicants should forward their cover letter and CV to email@example.com quoting
‘Junior Account Executive’ in the subject box.