O’BRIEN PR MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS
Due to continued growth, O’Brien PR is seeking an Account Manager to join our growing team located at Tougher’s Business Park, Newhall, Naas, Co. Kildare. The successful candidate will be commercially minded and have a desire to develop a career in public relations and communications.
THE PRIMARY RESPONSIBILTIES
- Creating plans and strategies for clients in conjunction with the Managing Director and overseeing the implementation of same.
- Pitching and placing stories with key media including writing all press material, presenter notes for broadcast interviews, client fact sheets etc.
- Organising logistics for large events including creating guest lists, overseeing the complete schedule of the event and managing all third-party suppliers.
- Contributing towards the marketing activity and business development of O’Brien PR Ltd.
- Degree or diploma in PR or related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years’ prior experience working with a Public Relations agency.
- Experience working within a team with the ability to work independently and direct others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid working understanding of social and digital media. Must have great contacts and knowledge of influencers, bloggers etc.
- Strong knowledge of traditional media and what makes for a good story
- Excellent media contacts across traditional and new media
- Must have a thorough knowledge of full Microsoft Suite, particularly Word and Excel.
- Strong attention to detail, highly organised and ability to think creatively.
- We are looking for a team player with great interpersonal skills, who is calm under pressure and self-motivated.
Salary scale will be commensurate with experience.
To apply, please email your CV with a covering letter quoting reference “Account Manager” clearly in the subject header to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Friday 17th November, 2017