CONSUMER PR ACCOUNT MANAGER, O’BRIEN PR
Company: O’Brien PR
Location: Unit W5D, Tougher Business Park, Newhall, Naas, Co. Kildare
Position/Title: Consumer Public Relations Account Manager
Contract Type: Full Time
O’Brien PR, a full service, PR agency, is seeking a creative, hardworking and enthusiastic Consumer PR Account Manager to join our team.
This is a very exciting opportunity for someone to further their career in PR and work in an agency with a client list which includes names such as Dubai Duty Free, Newbridge Silverware, international hotel company, PREM Group, Naas Racecourse, Lyrath Estate, Cahernane House Hotel and many others.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for multiple client accounts which include travel brands, hotels and high-end lifestyle, consumer products. You will work closely alongside the Managing Director to create campaigns from the outset and will oversee the delivery of same with the support of an Account Executive and other junior members of the team. The successful candidate will:
- Plan out client campaigns, set clear objectives of what must be achieved and oversee the implementation of the campaign across multiple platforms. The Consumer PR Account Manager will also oversee the creation of client reports and will ensure evaluations are carried out accordingly.
- Direct an Account Executive and other junior members of staff.
- Be highly organized and must be able to keep calm and perform under pressure.
- Manage client budgets.
- Ensure the client is kept up to date on all activities and oversee day to day client liaison.
- Play a central role in the commercial life of O’Brien PR in order to develop new business.
- Provide regular reports to the Managing Director on the status of each client account.
- Third level qualification in public relations, marketing, communications or journalism.
- Minimum of four year’s experience working in a PR agency.
- Experience leading and directing a PR team.
- Clear understanding of the digital communications environment and have experience in the implementation of strong social media campaigns.
- Creative individual with the ability to write engaging press material.
- Established media contacts.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong commercial acumen required.
- Experience working with travel and hospitality media an advantage.
- Strong IT skills. Knowledge of PR software systems an advantage.
- Full driving license.