O’BRIEN PR MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS
ACCOUNT MANAGER – 6 MONTH CONTRACT
Due to continued growth, O’Brien PR is seeking an Account Manager for a 6-month contract to join our growing team located at Tougher’s Business Park, Newhall, Naas, Co. Kildare. The successful candidate will be commercially minded and have a desire to develop a career in public relations and communications.
THE PRIMARY RESPONSIBILTIES
- Creating plans and strategies for clients in conjunction with the Managing Director and overseeing the implementation of same.
- Pitching and placing stories with key media including writing all press material, presenter notes for broadcast interviews, client fact sheets etc.
- Organising logistics for large events including creating guest lists, overseeing the complete schedule of the event and managing all third-party suppliers.
- Contributing towards the marketing activity and business development of O’Brien PR Ltd.
- Degree or diploma in PR or related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years’ prior experience working with a Public Relations agency.
- Experience working within a team with the ability to work independently and direct others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid working understanding of social and digital media. Must have great contacts and knowledge of influencers, bloggers etc.
- Strong knowledge of traditional media and what makes for a good story
- Excellent media contacts across traditional and new media
- Must have a thorough knowledge of full Microsoft Suite, particularly Word and Excel.
- Strong attention to detail, highly organised and ability to think creatively.
- We are looking for a team player with great interpersonal skills, who is calm under pressure and self-motivated.
Salary scale will be commensurate with experience.
To apply, please email your CV with a covering letter quoting reference “Account Manager” clearly in the subject header to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Friday 20th October 2017